Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog inchoation

In My Sister's Keeper, there is a line that goes something like "When the flames are licking your heels, you need to break a few walls to escape." I think that has been my ethos for too long and I have looked for ways to rebuild said walls in so many different places it makes my head spin. Hence, current blog. I'm hoping this will somehow be a tool to add some cohesion to my actions, somewhere between diary, daily planner and attention-seeking dilatory self-praise. Speaking of which, what I should be doing is, well, sleeping, but second to that is studying for my supplementary exam that is not yet confirmed but should exist soon. Instead, I seem to have spent my time 30% Borderlands/Dragon Age, 20% french practice (which I hope will lead to me skipping another level at Alliance Francaise this trimester), 10% cleaning the house and maybe 5% studying. Of course that's not the ful 100%, but I need to appear at least a little mysterious, if only to add strength to how easily I can be summed up as being entirely unmysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment